What We Do
We partner with organizations around the world to develop programs which support individuals in rediscovering how to listen to each other and share first person stories. Our group process, and the stories that emerge serve as effective tools for change amidst a world of technology and media overload. Learn more about the process.
- Five-Part Public Health Webinar Series begins April 15
- Free Introductory Webinars in Digital Storytelling for Public Health begin May 13
- Colorado Public Television and StoryCenter present new documentary on civil rights storytelling: "If Not Us"
- StoryCenter Facilitators' Retreat & Introduction to Facilitation Institute Part 1 in Lyons, CO, June 15-19
- All Together Now: Civil & Human Rights Project
A digital story by Darcy Alexandra: a waitress, an adopted daughter, a coffee shop in winter, and her father.
View more stories on our YouTube Channel.
April is Sexual Assault Awareness month …
StoryCenter is currently recognizing the importance of speaking out about rape and abuse by sharing new and archived pieces from our blog.
Let us be your guide through designing and implementing your group's digital storytelling efforts. We work closely with you, drawing from our knowledge base to quickly assess your needs, propose viable and cost-effective solutions, and ensure results. Learn more about our Custom Project Services.
Highlights of Upcoming Public Workshop for Individuals
March 9-11, 2015 College Station, TX
March 19-21, 2015 Denver
April 15-17, 2015 Berkeley
Snapshot Story Workshop
May 2, 2015 Berkeley
September 26, 2015 Berkeley
December 13, 2015 Denver
Story and Sound Workshop
March 13-14, 2015 Berkeley
April 1-3, 2015 Denver
July 13-15, 2015 Denver
August 4-6, 2015 Berkeley
iPad for Educators Workshop
June 22-24, 2015 Berkeley
Introduction to Digital Storytelling in Public Health Webinar
January 20, 2015